- Crowning Dark Teeth After Trauma and Root Canal
- Odd Case For Root Canal
- Determining Need For a Root Canal
A root canal may also be needed for the following reasons: retention for a post or buildup. Tooth has a large crack. Tooth is starting to discolor. Tooth becomes painful after a deep filling has been placed.
sistema de comercio gratis What is a root canal?
The simplest way to describe a root canal is “a filling for the root of a tooth”. The objective of a root canal procedure is to clean out the canals in the tooth’s root and then to fill the sterile space with filling material (usually a rubber based material called gutta percha). The procedure itself is usually pain free. It will just feel like a longer fillings appointment. Prices for root canals vary depending on how many nerves a tooth has. Front teeth generally have 1 nerve, bicuspids will have 1 or 2 nerves, and molars will have 3 and sometimes 4 nerves. Very rarely a tooth will have more than 4 nerve canals.
What technology does Summerlea Dental use for Root Canals?
- Our files are all single use.
- We use single use lubricant.
- Elements Obturator – ensures the most dense 3-dimensional fill (as opposed to a one size fits all method)
- Digital XRays – can take quick images during procedure to ensure accuracy. Can also use software to measure length of tooth
- Root ZX – digital indicator to measure canal length to .1 mm accuracy.