Emergency Dental Clinic
Dr. Jomha, BMed Sci, DDS and Dr. Al-Nuaimi, BMed Sci, DDS
Do you have a painful toothache or abscess? Loose crown or bridge? Whatever your emergency may be, we are here to help.
Common emergency situations. This is not an exhaustive list:
- Damaged or dislodged tooth
- Damaged prosthetic like bridges, crowns, or implants
- Bleeding or swelling in the mouth
- Pain or discomfort (unable to sleep or eat due to extreme sensitivity)
- Facial trauma (from sports or a vehicle accident, for example)
Here are some actions you can take if you have knocked out your teeth.
Ideally your emergency appointment is for us to take a look. It is difficult to diagnose your problem over the phone however we do encourage you to call for any reason even if you are unsure as to whether or not your circumstances are in fact an emergency. We are here to help. We will try our best to provide treatment the same day.
If there is infection or abscess you may need to start antibiotics for 2-3 days before treatment can be done.