http://intelligenetics.com/?losd=%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-2014&6f8=be استراتيجيات الخيار ثنائي 2014
- Mini Implants to Solve Loose Dentures
- Missing Tooth Suquele
- Options For Replacing Teeth
- Bone Grafting
- What to Expect During Implant Placement
- Arguments For Dental Implants
- Mini Implants Solve Loose Dentures
- Interview: Common Questions About Dental Implants
- Immediate Implant Upper Left Bicuspid
- Immediate Extraction and Implant Placement Tooth Non-recoverable
- Immediate Implant (35-bicuspid) at 3 Months
- Implant Crown Placed On 35 Site
- Vertical Sinus Lift and Implant
- Implant Healing Cap 2 Week Followup
Q. What are the steps involved?
- Planning and CT scan to accurately measure bone availability.
- Surgical placement of implant. Wait 2-4 months for implant to heal.
- Preparation of gum tissue and fabrication of the crown. (May be done at future date if patient wants to wait)
Q. Are implants expensive?
Implants are more affordable than ever. Although initial cost is more expensive than a 3-unit bridge, there is a significant savings in the long term since implants usually last a lifetime.
3 Unit Bridge
- slightly less expensive
- restores chewing function
- acceptable esthetics
- grinding down of healthy teeth
- bone resorption causes a gap between tooth and gum over time.
- limited life span (70% success over 10 years)
- preserves healthy teeth – no grinding of adjacent teeth required
- implant will preserve bone integrity over time
- better esthetics
- long term success – often for life (>98% success of implant over 10 years)
- slightly higher cost than a bridge